Monday, February 14, 2011

An Afternoon with Charly Locking

Charly Locking. Pine & Melrose, Seattle, WA. 

What clothing item are you currently coveting?
Lace pants! 

What currently is your favorite piece in your wardrobe?
A 1940s coat with a black Persian wool trim.

What are some of your essentials clothing pieces for your look this spring?
platforms and long flowy skirts.


What is currently playing on your personal soundtrack?
Old Modest Mouse, Portishead, and Massive Attack.

Can you recall one of your best music experiences? (Concerts, certain records, etc.) 
Sasquatch Music festival a couple of years ago when Beach House, Black Moth, Bon Iver, Crystal Castles, and Grizzly Bear played. I was with my boyfriend and best friend and I just remember a lot of laughing and running around from show to show. 

If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
On the Trans-Siberian Railway. 

What's your vice?
judging too quickly. 

What is one of your pet peeves?
being ill mannered. 

Can you recall a time when everything in that particular moment was perfect?
I'm still waiting for that moment. 

Did you make any new years resolutions?
No. I don't like making new years resolutions because they always turn out to be disappointing. I don't want to feel obligated to do something, I want to feel motivated. 

Do you have any fun plans for Valentine's Day?
I'm going out to dinner with my boyfriend at The Pink Door and then watching their evening burlesque show.

Some of Charly's favorite things:
jewelry box, polaroid photos, rayban sunglasses, lace white gloves, and binoculars. 

1 comment: