Sunday, September 5, 2010

Inside the World of Sequoia Nelson


Sequoia Nelson. Capitol Hill, Seattle, WA.

Who are your style icons and influences?
Women in history and women with elegance. There is definitely a lack of elegance today.

Where did you grow up?
Issaquah, WA on a 75-acre horse boarding facility

What was your favorite outfit as a child?
When I was little I made my own dress out of tissue paper and I also really loved to wear my pink tutu.

If you could be anywhere, Where would you be?
Monaco




What do you want to be when you grow up?
To be lovely and wonderful. I would love to be a writer, preferably short stories.

What's currently on your personal soundtrack?
Big Blood, Dark Dark Dark, Hurray for the Riff Raff, Beach House, Best Coast

What's the last book you read?
Tropic of Cancer by Henry Miller

Who's someone you admire? Why?
Luisa Casati. She's groundbreaking and a pioneer in terms of women's fashion.



If you were an animal what would you be?
A doe or a cat.

What's your sign?
Leo.

Pet Peeves?
Loud chewing and noisy/outlandish people

Most Overrated Virtue?
Being on Time. I'm always late. Its in my genetics.

Underrated Virtue?
Cleanliness. People should be more organized and tidy.

Favorite Season?
Its a tie between Autumn and Spring

Favorite Clothing Designer?
Phoebe Philo for Chloe

What's your vice?
Hibernating.

No comments:

Post a Comment